Pennwoods Essential E
Vitamin E Supplement
Vitamin E levels for horses should be at significantly higher levels than once thought. New recommended
levels range from 800 to 1,000 IU of Vitamin E per day for the average horse and up to 2,000 to 3,000 IU for breeding
mares, breeding stallions and race horses.
Supplementing with an oral source of Vitamin E is an excellent way to obtain optimum levels in your horse’s diet. Using Essential E in addition to a balanced diet will result in the following benefits:
- Promotion of overall health & strengthen the immune system.
- Provide increased performance potential with shortened recovery time.
- Decrease the incidence of illness in stressed, young or older animals.
- Increase breeding stamina and potential in both mares and stallions.
Recommended daily feeding rate:
- Working horse – 2 oz.
- Breeding stallions and broodmares – 4 oz.
- Juveniles up to 2 years – 4 oz.
For prevention and treatment of diseases of the nervous system, please consult your veterinarian for the correct feeeding levels.
32 oz. (16 day supply), 1 US gallon (64 day supply), 5 US gallons (320 day supply)
For price and availability, please contact us.